161 Riverside Drive, Suite M05, Binghamton, NY 13905
Phone: 607-798-5942 Fax: 607-798-6773
Lourdes Ambulatory Infusion Center provides a comfortable and safe alternative to receiving your treatments in the hospital or through a home care agency.
The Ambulatory Infusion Center is:
- Cost-effective - As an outpatient service, the Ambulatory Infusion Center is covered by Medicare and other insurances, while home care may not be.
- Professional - Registered Nurses administer and supervise your treatment at all times. If necessary, physician support is available on site.
If you require IV therapy during a hospital stay, the Ambulatory Infusion Center may be able to decrease the length of your inpatient stay. As an outpatient program, the Infusion Center can complete your IV therapy by scheduling appointments convenient for your normal daily routine at home.
Some of the treatments available:
- Administration of antibiotics and other medications
- Blood transfusions
- Inserting and removing of different types of IV devices
- Programming portable pumps
The Ambulatory Infusion Center provides:
- Convenient access on the main level of the Medical Office Building
- X-ray and laboratory services nearby
- Flexible schedules
- Comfortable reclining chairs or beds
- Cable TV and VCR
Talk to your doctor and ask if your care could be provided at Lourdes Ambulatory Infusion Center.