27-29 Lourdes Road, Binghamton, NY 13905
The staff and management at the K&N Ellis Childcare & Learning Center at Lourdes provide care and compassion during your child's developmental and educational journey. It is our mission to provide a warm, nurturing environment that encourages your child to learn and grow.
Our teachers have experience with childhood development and principles of childhood development, including the appropriate supervision of children, meeting the needs of children with physical or emotional challenges, and behavior management and discipline.
The Center closes two times a year so that our staff can participate in Professional Development Days. This helps to ensure that our staff meets the NYS Training Requirements necessary to continue providing thehighest level of care and education possible. Training requirements include:
- Nutrition and health needs of children
- Child day care program development
- Safety and security procedures, including communication between parents and staff
- Business record maintenance and management
- Child abuse and maltreatment identification and prevention
- Statutes and regulations pertaining to child day care
- Statutes and regulations pertaining to child abuse and maltreatment
To ensure the safety of your child all staff are certified in infant/child CPR, and all staff have had thorough background checks.